Pete,

The description of that error seems more like a circular reference than
a call limit.

Message . . . . :   Too many triggers called.

Cause . . . . . :   The operation being performed on member &4 file &2
in
  library &3 failed. A trigger program was called as part of the
operation.
  That trigger program performed an operation which caused another
trigger
  program (possibly the same trigger) to be called. This continued until
the
  maximum number of nested trigger calls was reached. This maximum is
200.
Recovery  . . . :   Use the DSPFD command to see the triggers associated
with
  the file. Make sure that a trigger program does not perform an
operation on
  the same file which would cause the same trigger to be called again.
This
  can result in a series of trigger calls which will cause this error.

Does AM+ have any triggers on GELMAS as well?

Or the trigger pgm causes a file operation that causes the same trigger
to be fired that causes the trigger to fire until 200 nested calls are
reached.

Konrad