Customer have MPA?  If they do, then that is your answer..

Michael Franchino
Custom Systems Corporation
http://www.cussys.com
(973) 726-0202 X214 (Phone)
(973) 726-4552 (Fax)

"Eric Wolf" <eric_a_wolf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
06/10/2003 11:17 AM
Please respond to MAPICS ERP System Discussion

        To:     "MAPICS ERP System Discussion" <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: COM Inventory Transaction Register

I am glad to see we were not the only customer not running this option.
Now, does anyone know what INVTRNA and INVTRNB are used for?  A's
description is Customer Bookings and B's description is Customer Shipments
and both are approaching 1 million records and still going.  I have an
inkling that they are used for the daily recap inquiry but why would they
stay there?

Any assistance here would be great...
Eric