Except for blankets that our company doesn't have the discipline to close
in a timely fashion.
You would think with newly negotiated pricing we would open an new COM
order.

Bonnie Lokenvitz

"Burns, Bryan" <burnsbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 06/10/2003 08:34:37 AM

Please respond to MAPICS ERP System Discussion <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

To:   "'MAPICS ERP System Discussion'" <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc:    (bcc: Bonnie Lokenvitz/Molding/Cookson-US)

Subject:  RE: COM Inventory Transaction Register

MBCOREP does get cleaned up while running "Archive/Delete Order Shipments",
along with 22 other files.  The  "Archive/Delete Order Shipments" is a turd
of a job but it does leave a nice summary report.