Joan,

Rewrite of client from Small Talk to Java on the Client, Synon code converted
to RPG on the host.  This may be old news and they may have changed their
direction since I was let go a year ago.  It would be best to check with your
affiliate for the latest information or plan to attend the User Conference this
spring.

Paola Groeber
MAPICS Consultant
770-490-3297 (cell)