From: Greg Novak, Momentum [mailto:gnovak@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 10:38 AM
To: 'MAPICS ERP System Discussion'
Subject: RE: RE: Mapics data extract

Mapics has invested both time and money to create those 4600+ PTFs.  I find
that commitment preferable to another company that has only a few PTFs and
worse support.  No application is perfect, nor ever will be - that is the
reality of software development.  You say 4600+ PTFs like it's a bad thing
<g>.

Just my $.02,
-Greg

Gregory Novak
Manager North American Technical Services
Momentum Utilities Pty Ltd
(630) 985-1736
gnovak@xxxxxxxxxx
www.jacana.com