From: Bob Tenney [mailto:bobtenney@earthlink.net]
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2002 11:11 AM
To: mapics-l@midrange.com
Subject: Re: Customer shipments YTD

Joan, You might consider an inquiry against the sales accounts in IFM's
ledger summary ( YABPREP) file or an FRx report. IFM balances are updated
automatically when you create an invoice. As long as you keep your invoicing
current with your shipments this will give you the info that you need.

If you are looking for COM-based report you might consider Crystal Reports.
I have been experimenting with this product and have found that it can
produce attractive reports without impacting AS/400 performance

Bob Tenney
Bob Tenney Solutions, LLC
MAPICS - FRx - Crystal Reports
828-526-8976