Thanks to all who have contacted me, including those who e-mailed me
directly, and Dave (didn't get last name) from MAPICS suppor who called me.
I've got an editing program create through DFU - will also check out DSPFILE
possibilities as I work to cleanup some lingering data entry problems.

           -- Joan

Joan McCready, IS Manager      phone:  636-479-4499
MetalTek International               fax:  636-479-3399
The Carondelet Division             www.metaltekint.com
<www.metaltekint.com>
8600 Commercial Blvd
Pevely, MO  63070