Environment: Mapics DB/Y2K (Mod 4)
IM, PDM, PC&C

Hi Mapics Mailing List:

In the last two days, we've had situations where an IM
Transaction Processing Batch was used by a workstation
person other than the person who originated the Batch.
(This apparantly can create some confusion and possibly
difficulty closing the batch by the originating
workstation person.)

Is there a way in Mapics that sets up security so that
only the originating workstation person can access the
Batch that they set up?

I look forward to your comments on this matter.

Al Gershen
Grants Pass, OR
aldg1@charter.net

ps: As a aside, we had a great military band from the 1st
Marine Division, stationed at Camp Pendleton, CA, perform
a Concert in the Park last night.  See my photos of the
concert at:
http://www.AlsPhotographs.com  (click Pictures and look at
the first album)