Environment: Mapics DB/Y2K with IM, PDM and PC&C

Hi Ed Chabot:

Thanks for your fast reply to my query.

> "What version of DBU are you using?"

We have a very old version, 4.0.  I telephoned the publisher and was advised
that we can download version 5.0 off the Internet (after paying the appropriate
fees).  They have even a later version but it won't work on our CISC IBM AS/400
model.

> "How big are the fields in DB/Y2K?'

They are the same size: 19 positions with 8 decimals

Am I back at square one?

I look forward to hearing from you again at your convenience.

Regards,
Al Gershen
Grants Pass, OR
adlg@mail.rvi.net