Oh, that is scary!  I also did that one regularly.  How many copies of the AMXM00 diskette did you keep around?

Rusty Jackson <rustyjackson@ntown.com>
Sent by: mapics-l-admin@midrange.com

08/16/01 11:12 AM
Please respond to mapics-l

        To:        mapics-l@midrange.com
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: MAPICS Old Fogies (was "mapics 6")

That is it!  The entire process went something like this....

> STOP JOBQ
> AMZPX3
> J 5,AMALIB,AXZP98,,,CLEAR,RESET
> If the job is back on the job queue, cancel it
> RESTART JOBQ

Rusty Jackson
Rusty Jackson & Associates
Knoxville, TN
(865) 609-0390
rustyjackson@ntown.com

>===== Original Message From mapics-l@midrange.com =====
>Rusty, was that the old AXZPX3 call ?????
>Must have executed that once a day for 6 years.
>

>                    Rusty Jackson
>                    <rustyjackson@nto        To:     mapics-l@midrange.com
>                    wn.com>                  cc:
>                    Sent by:                 Subject:     RE: MAPICS Old
Fogies (was "mapics 6")