Yes, we had to change that on our version in early 90's DB I think. I
can not remember the program.

> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not
understand
> > I worked with John recently and can vouch for his "Fogie-ness". ;-
) ha ha.    I highly suspect some of his code that he wrote 20 years
ago is still running, however.   I worked at a MAPICS shop that had
MAPICS so long our customer number was 001. (Breeze-Illinois)  Anyone
remember how fun it was sitting in front of the System Console,
waiting for the MAPICS message "This job may take some time" as it ran
a COMPRESS after backup.  One time we had a "keysort in place" last 71
hours as well. Bring back the 5251's.  Great keyboard on those CRT's.