  • Subject: Re: Synchronize External Acc/Pay/Sys with Purch
  • From: "Michael Dreimiller" <Mandis-Inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 12:54:54 -0400

Peter

You might consider

Running standard report from purchasing for item and order status for those
order needing attention, perform maintenance through purchasing or using
PDM+ view/subset/sort functions to create the subset of items/orders you
wish to maintain, and then use the mass change function to maintain.  Then
close and purge orders and your are then left with open PO's and items.

Mike Dreimiller
Mandis Inc.