  • Subject: RE: To Mapics backup or not to Mapics backup?
  • From: Kevin.Gerard@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 08:05:01 -0500

I just started some automatic procedures to shut our system down and then do an
unattended backup (Using the job scheduler).  Try putting something like this
in a CL program. It uses a QUSRTOOL's which you need.  Use this at your own
risk. I have tested it a few times and just started using it.  It "reads" the
WRKACTJOB and cancels all users in QINTER.  You could also modify it to
probably determine only those "in" MAPICS.

 PGM
              DCLF       FILE(WRKACTP)
              ADDLIBLE   LIB(TAATOOL)
              MONMSG     MSGID(CPF2103)
              ADDLIBLE   LIB(QUSRTOOL)
              MONMSG     MSGID(CPF2103)
              CVTWRKACT
  READFILE:   RCVF
              MONMSG     MSGID(CPF0864) EXEC(GOTO CMDLBL(ENDPGM))
              IF (&AJTYPE *EQ 'I') THEN(DO)
              IF (&AJSBS *EQ 'QINTER') THEN(DO)
              ENDJOB     JOB(&AJJOBN/*N/&AJJOB) OPTION(*IMMED) +
                           ADLINTJOBS(*ALL)
              ENDDO
              ENDDO
              GOTO READFILE