  • Subject: RE: API's, User Exits or Action Triggers
  • From: "David Leland" <dleland@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 21:53:18 -0400

Ed:

We have purchased ControllerVision and will be using it w/ the basic
financial modules.  Unfortunately, I'm still struggling with some of the
inadequacies of those basic modules - even at release XA5.  We have version
II currently and I thought we'd have quite a few enhancements to look
forward to going this much forward - boy am I disappointed so far.

BTW, this is a great list!  Thanks to everyone for the quick responses to my
newbie questions.

Dave

+---