I'ved write all these not-being-humans instructions, but at end, when type
ibm5250 xxx.xx.x.x I get this error:
"ibm5250: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.5: cannot open
"

If a guy with 20 years of experience in as400 and (ugh) windows can't run an
terminal emulator I think Linux is not for the masses.
I will to re-try in a new year with less alcohol in blood.

Thanks anyway for the efforts .
Guillermo.