I have tried them all except for Ericom and have settled on IBM i Access
for Linux. I like it because it the fastest and hot spots can be enabled
without being obnoxious. I agree with Aaron that the fonts can be
troublesome to change and I don't like that I can't make it full screen
on my 15.4 laptop screen. But for now it works well.

As a 'consultant .. cough, cough, contract programmer' I work with
multiple clients per day. I like that I can have any number of desktops
in Ubuntu. I can keep each client segregated by desktop.

What I do like about TN5250 is really LP5250. I telecommute and can
create a print session that connects to an outqueue on our system i at
the office. This allows me to print AFP documents locally on my IBM 4317
printer and at much faster speed than I could with a print session in
iNav. (Thanks Scott Klement for the howto on this)

For those times when I do need iNav I have an Ubuntu VM running XP (well
I did, Karmic broke it for now) and I get some limited functionality
from iNav v5r4 running in Wine.

I can connect to most Pix firewalls with the Cisco Free through KVPNC.

Mihael's RPG Next Gen works well as an editor for me. I like that it
validates my HTML for my work in CGIDEV2.

I believe the system i makes each printer a share. If I am at a client
and need to print, I just create a printer session via LPD to the ip
address and name of the printer (ie, PRT06).

Jay (on Ubuntu exclusive since 8.2008)