That wasn't deliberate. At the time that we did the release, both of
them showed up on the same page near each other.
However, I think SourceForge changed their system so they only display
the latest release. At the time we set it up, they showed the last
several releases, but now they seem to only show the absolute newest one.
Last time you did a release, you didn't do the Windows part of it. You
just made the Unix/Linux/Source release. Then, I came by a few days
later and added the Windows one. Since the Windows one was the newest
one uploaded, SourceForge thinks it's the "latest" and doesn't show the
That's just a guess -- and I hope I explained it well enough -- but if
we do a new release, I think we should coordinate better. Let's make
sure we have everything we need already committed, and release the Unix
and Windows stuff (plus any RPMs or other packages) together.