- go the 1.0 :) I hate 0.x version numbers :)

Regarding the version numbers. Here's a link to a very old thread that discussed what the versions were supposed to entail (it changed a bit later on, though) and also discussed what goals were intended to be met before we called it 1.0.

http://archive.midrange.com/linux5250/199910/msg00034.html

Please click "thread index" at the top of the message, and then click on the other messages in the thread so can see what the responses were.

This thread ...