I have fixed (I hope!) a number of problems people have reported with x5250 version 0.4.1 - particularly build problems. Plus, I have been sitting on some work to eliminate the flicker problems that existed. I finished up that work and am happy to announce version 0.4.2!

The main things new in this release are largely flicker-free performance and fixes for some build problems. You will almost certainly want to upgrade to get rid of the flickering. There are still some cases where it happens but I hope most of them are gone.

Get it at:

http://www.chowhouse.com/~james/x5250/

Thanks to everyone who sent in bug reports and fixes!

James Rich

It's not the software that's free; it's you.
        - billyskank on Groklaw