> From: Scott Klement

> Try supplying +ruler in your tn5250rc file, and then see if the size gets
> larger...

Aha!  Started at 4680K then went to 4684K when I signed on.  After about 23
presses of F3 I got 4688K.  24 more and I got to 4692K.

I see just holding down an arrow key also causes the memory increase.  I've
never used the ruler because I can't stand to have it on all the time.  (I
just turn it on and off as needed in Client Access.)

This thread ...