i have try it now and have some news...
with this output command i have a good scs file i mean and when i
convert it in a pdf file with the command in 2nd step, but scs2pdf, i
have a good pdf file and the result is visible with xpdf.
the scs2ps program continue to make a len 0 file...

now i want try to test a double conversion scs to pdf to ps with pdf2ps
for see if i can resolve my problem...
i hope you have understand me... i've a poor english, sorry :-))

see you soon....
Roberto
Ps. many thank's..........

--