hi,
first i want to say that this 5250 terminal emulator is great.

we have several as400 and on most systems it works great. i got no problem
with the machine with OS400 V4R5M0 but on an older version V4R2M0 i always
loosing the connection after a while if i do nothing. has it something to
do with the operating system release or with some configuration?

please help.

thanx.

mk

This thread ...