Making a new release isn't too big of a deal -- I've experimented a bit,
and I've successfully made some releases on my own system... :)

In fact, my recent commits to the 0-16 branch have been in the hopes of
making a 0.16.2 release, with all of the bugfixes incorporated...
However, I haven't heard ANY feedback about them from the members of
this list...  (but then, maybe that's a GOOD sign!)

Working on a FAQ or HOWTO would be wonderful!

There's little doubt in my mind that we could use more help with this
project, especially if Mike & Jay don't re-appear soon.  Anything that
people can contribute (including simply testing the changes we make) would
be a great help!