Bryan Dietz <BDietz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
if you go to STRSST and look at the partition status what do you see??

Wow, nifty command.  I see the following.  Hope this doesn't get warped.
(original is 80 coloums, but your newsreader may wrap at 72/74--reformat as
necessary)
"""

 27800850                   Display Partition Status
                                                            System:   LIVWMID
 Partition             IPL     IPL                 Sys IPL  Reference
 Identifier  Name      Source  Mode     State      Action   Codes
   2         LIVWMID   B       Normal   On         Hold
   4         LINUX01   C       Manual   Off        Hold

[...several lines of blank space]

 F3=Exit                            F5=Refresh
 F9=Include reference code detail   F10=Monitor partition status
 F11=Display partition processing configuration   F12=Cancel

"""

Does that help?

--
Tommy Butler, Linux Engineer