Tommy-

Sorry about dropping out of this, I went home....  :-)

Not sure if you've solved this issue yet, so I will continue.

In your last email you cut and pasted your interactive joblog:

                              Display All Messages
                                                           System:
LIVWMID
Job . . :   QPADEV0003    User . . :   ZADSVSA       Number . . . :
002255

4>> LODIMGCLG IMGCLG(ISOCATALOG) DEV(OPTVRT01) OPTION(*LOAD)

Error with virtual volume image.

Image catalog ISOCATALOG not loaded to device OPTVRT01.

On the second line "Error with virtual volume image." place your cursor
and see what help text is returned.

There should also be a message ID in the upper left hand corner.  Knowing
that would be helpful.

To get the release level of your OS/400 you can do the following at the
command
line:

- GO LICPGM <enter>

- Select option 10. Display installed licensed programs <enter>

- On the Display Installed Licensed Programs screen press <F11> to 'Display
Release'

There is a command that will also allow you to verify the image.

VFYIMGCLG IMGCLG( <image_catalog_name> ) TYPE(*OTHER) SORT(*YES)

-----------------------------
Scott Wolf
Product Test Engineer
Help/SYSTEMS Inc.
tel  952-933-0609
fax  952-238-8414
www.helpsystems.com

             "Butler, Tommy"
             <Tommy.Butler@aig
             Sent by:                  "'Linux/400 Discussion'"
             linux400-bounces@         <linux400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             midrange.com                                               cc

                                                                   Subject
             09/12/2006 07:18          RE: Problems with LODIMGCLG (was
             PM                        Problems with CRTIMGCLG)

             Please respond to
                 Linux/400
                Discussion
             <linux400@midrang