From: JAVA400-L [mailto:java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of dkimmel
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2015 1:54 PM
To: Java Programming on and around the IBM i
Subject: RE: Websphere remote scripting

EAR on WebSphere takes an extra step. Put the file in the installable apps path. Go to WAS console and create a new WebSphere enterprise application. You'll be prompted for the path to the ear file. The wizard will prompt for more info.

Anything you can do with WAS console you can also do with wsadmin. I suggest deploying once with console, recording your responses before attempting to write jython scripts for wsadmin.

Thanks,
Todd