On 18-Mar-2015 13:45 -0500, CRPence wrote:
On 18-Mar-2015 11:44 -0500, David Gibbs wrote:

Has anyone experienced an unexpected, and intermittent, MCH1202
(Decimal Data error) when doing a PCML service program procedure
call?

The weird thing is, the error doesn't appear to be coming from a
called program ...

The following line of info is missing, but expected preceding the
following lines of the [continuation of the] quoted OP:

MCH1202 Escape ?Sev? ?DatTim? ?f/pgm? ?inst? ?t/pgm? ?toPgmLib? *STMT
To module . . . . . . . . . : QZRCRPC
To procedure . . . . . . . : CallProgram
Statement . . . . . . . . . : 188
Message . . . . : Decimal data error.

<<SNIP>> similar issue below [x2201 aka MCH3401] <<SNIP>>

<http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Comp/comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc/2006-08/msg00034.html>

"...
MCH3401 Escape 40 <ed: rmv dattim> ExSndPm 000000 QZRCSRVS QSYS *STMT
To module . . . . . . . . . : QZRCRPC
To procedure . . . . . . . : CallProgram
Statement . . . . . . . . . : 148
Message . . . . : Auflösung zu Objekt QTOCECCEXT nicht möglich. Art
und Subart X'0203', Berechtigung X'0000'.
..."

Merely for reference, included below is another topic reporting a /similar/ issue of the call not being initiated. In that case there is an error [x2401 aka MCH3601] manifest in the same procedure as described in this topic. That archived message included the from-program, though just a SWAG that in this case, the f/pgm [unstated] in the OP of this new topic\thread will be revealed [if shared,] as being From Ai vs From Ex:

<http://archive.midrange.com/wdsci-l/200410/msg00152.html>
"...
From program . . . . . . . . . : ExSndPm
To program . . . . . . . . . . : QZRCSRVS
To library . . . . . . . . . : QSYS
To module . . . . . . . . . : QZRCRPC
To procedure . . . . . . . . : CallProgram
To statement . . . . . . . . : 164
..."