I have created a Web Interaction (thanks to Robert Lane for helping me
out), but now when I try to run the Web Interaction, I run into a problem
on the iSeries. In the Console view, the following messages are logged:

<BR>  An error occurred processing program alias, IWIC_PRC .
<BR>  Please check the host job log for the job, 012388/QUSER/QZRCSRVS.

In the iSeries job log, the following message is logged:

Pointer not set for location referenced

The message details are as follows:

>From program . . . . . . . . . :   ExSndPm

To program . . . . . . . . . . :   QZRCSRVS
  To library . . . . . . . . . :     QSYS
  To module  . . . . . . . . . :     QZRCRPC
  To procedure . . . . . . . . :     CallProgram
  To statement . . . . . . . . :     164

Time sent  . . . . . . . . . . :   15:17:12.361504

It seems that there is a problem in the passing of parameters. However, I
am pretty sure that I did not make any mistakes. Has anyone run into the
same problem, and found a way out of it?

Ewout