One more attempt at this and now I am going to set this aside until...
someone has an idea on how to handle this:
I made a change to the jvm settings in the domain.xml file based on this
I added the following:
The good news is that it seemed to change things. The bad news is that
it cannot find the class:
while starting bundle com.sun.enterprise.osgi-adapter 
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Activator start error in bundle
Caused by: javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactoryConfigurationError:...
Provider org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl not found
I have stuffed the xalan.jar, et al jar into every /lib folder I canYou are right in concluding that classloading has changed from version 2 to version 3.
think of and still no joy. I spent some time looking into how Glassfish
V3 is doing class loading but I can't figure out why what I have done is
still not working. I could script some explicit class loading but I
have already invested 10 more hours into this than I wanted to.
The deployed apps run fine but the nice thing about Glassfish isI don't quite agree on that :) The autodeploy method is quite convenient.
administration and right now the command line method and autodeploy
method is a step backward, even from Tomcat. Hoping someone else has
some insight here.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.