Sorry, you said they were RPGLE procedures and later you said
SQLRPGLE...I missed that.

In that case, you need to make sure the program isn't compiled with
COMMIT(*NONE). You can control that on the CRTSQLRPGI command itself
or better yet use

exec SQL
set option commit = *CHG;

In the source.

HTH,
Charles

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 10:46 AM, Ashish Kulkarni