From: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thorbjoern Ravn
Andersen
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 5:57 PM
To: Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400
Subject: Re: using java for stored procedures

Russell T. Howard skrev:
We have a couple of production Java stored procedures.

Here are some things we found while testing out:

1) The Java class must reside in the following directory:
\QIBM\UserData\OS400\SQLLib\Function
2) The class had to be a member of the default package, we were
unable to get a package specific version implemented.

Out of curiosity. Did it not work if you placed the Bar.class for
"foo.Bar" as ...\Function\foo\Bar.class ?

Classpaths are notoriously tricky :(

--
Thorbj?rn Ravn Andersen "...plus... Tubular Bells!"