Joe

From: murali dhar

You can google to find information.
  or Visit http://store.midrange.com/
there are some good books over there, Read Joe Pluta's books.

  Regards
  Murali.
Joseph Pascoguin <joe.pascoguin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Iam complete new to Java Technology, please spend few minutes of your time
to share application strategies on front end Java with AS/400 back end.
Application advantages etc, also I would like to find role of stored
procedures in this context.