I do not know and that is what I am trying to find out. I do not doubt the
ability of the conversion tool to convert the .rpgle source code into a
.class file but I want to see the .java file also along with the .class file
so that if something needs to be changed then I can go inside and change it
and regenerate the new .class file. What I would really hate is some
business partner linking up with some conversion tool s/w firm and giving us
a .war file or a .ear file and if there is anychange to be made I have to
call up the business partner. I don't think anybody would want such a
solution. What do you all say?

cheers,

Jake.