It could be a number of things.

Can you send an example of the soap request.

Andrew Papada wrote:
Hi All:

We're currently trying to initiate a SOAP request to a document based
Web Service running on a WebLogic8 server.  We are attempting to build
this SOAP message on-the-fly, piecing it together as a String.  We then
use Scott Klement's socket programs
(http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/index.html) to open the socket and
send the request.  Unfortunately, we have yet to successfully send a
SOAP request.  We have successfully opened sockets to general Web sites
and received valid responses, but have yet to be successful when
connecting to a Web Service.  This leads me to believe that our SOAP
request is not structured properly.
I guess my question is has anyone else attempted to do this and if so,
would you possibly mind sending an example of the SOAP request that you
sent?  I appreciate any advice you can offer.

Thanks,

Andy