You may find jt400.jar in /QIBM/ProdData/HTTP/Public/jt400/lib, but when
running on the iSeries you should use the jt400Native.jar found in
/QIBM/ProdData/OS400/jt400/lib.

You may want to check the open source version (JTOpen) at
http://www-124.ibm.com/developerworks/oss/jt400/

And don't forget to bookmark the iSeries Infocenter
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/pubs/html/as400/infocenter.html

Hope this helps,

Sergio