   Hi Rajesh

   If you have the licensed program "5722JC1   *COMPATIBLE  Toolbox for Java"
   installed on your system, the jt400.jar file resides in the
   "/QIBM/ProdData/HTTP/Public/jt400/lib" directory. If not, you need to
   download the file from the JTOpen web-site and put the jar in a directory
   of your choice in the IFS.

   Rune
   Anand, Rajesh wrote:

         Folks,

         Believe me folks I did not get offended at all with a lot of
 disrespectful remarks because I know no one has intentionally meant it.

         I agree my knowledge is not great but believe me I've come leaps
 and bounds from some really helpful and sometimes valuable comments from
 the list and I want
         to thank all those who have taken time to answer my silly
 questions.

         Coming to this post know.

         Is there anyway I can search for jt400.jar file in the IFS
 system.

         One thing I know for sure is that JDK 1.2 is installed on this
 box, from inspecting licence programs.

         Thanks for your help in advance and Happy Holidays to all.

 Rajesh Anand
 Email:Rajesh_anand@xxxxxx

 If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender,
delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or
redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this
e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/