>BTW.  What attracts you to Entity Beans ?  I would much prefer (this
framework excluding) to look at JDO or Hibernate (and if I understand
correctly Hibernate style is very likely to make it into EJB 3.0).

Mearly the first thing we approached.  It looks like our model we are
heading towards is going to use RPG to for 95% of the database access so
we may not deal too much with database access in Java at all.

Thanks for your response,
Aaron Bartell