From: Alex Pinsky [mailto:apinsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: April 7, 2003 13:46
To: Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400
Subject: RE: SQL Insert

Hi Suresh,
I'd recommend you to try different JDBC driver. Try one from HIT Software at
http://www.hitsw.com/products_services/sql400/jdbc400/jdbc400.html
They offer free of charge evaluation version and very good tech support. We
tried one and we've got noticeable performance improvement.
We didn't buy one because we moved our app server to AS/400 and now use
'native' JDBC for data access (which is even better)
Alex