I use jsse on AS400 (v4r5) and when I try to connect to server and use SSL
(https://) I get the exception thrown as follows:

javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Could not access certificate Container

I try to work in the following way:

private URL url = null;
private OutputStreamWriter out = null;
private URLConnection uc = null;

try {
    url = new URL(urlmig);
    uc = url.openConnection();
    uc.setDoOutput(true);
    out = new OutputStreamWriter(uc.getOutputStream(), "ISO-8859-2")
  } catch(MalformedURLException e) {
 } catch(Exception e) {
 }

The exception appears when getOutputStream() is used.

Have you any idea ?

Thanks,
Darek