From: Gary L Peskin [mailto:garyp@firstech.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 3 July 2002 1:54
To: java400-l@midrange.com
Subject: RE: ** JAVAC V4R5 JDK1.3 problems **

Ian.  Hmmm.  That all looks fine to me as well.

About all I have left to suggest before calling IBM is to remove
everything from your CLASSPATH except for the soap.jar.  You shouldn't
need the tools.jar in there and I've never seen a wildcard in the
CLASSPATH.

Give that a shot and see if it helps.  Otherwise, I'd call IBM.

Gary