Gary,

1.
Product ID  . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   5769JV1
IPL source  . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   ##MACH#B
Release of base option  . . . . . . . :   V4R5M0

     PTF                                                   IPL
Opt  ID       Status                                       Action
     SF67219  Temporarily applied                          None

2.
Data area . . . . . . . :   SF99068
  Library . . . . . . . :     QJAVA
Type  . . . . . . . . . :   *CHAR
Length  . . . . . . . . :   50

           Value
    0      'Group PTF #: SF99068-10 V4R5M0 04/26/02           '

All looks fine to me. Look fine to you?

Any other ideas. All welcome.