Am Dienstag, 11. Juni 2002 17:48 schrieben Sie:
> totally newbie: we have installed websphere (it allready was installed)
> and i now want to get it running and deploy a sample servlet of my own.
> but where do i find a howto style document of how to install, configure
> tomcat and deploy apps.

You may put the application to the class or lib directory as on any other
tmcat installation and the app is registered in the web.xml.

Dieter

BTX the reddbook fits your needs, it covers V4R5 and V5R1 and the tomcat is
3.2 (not shure)

Dieter

I tried looking in /QIBM/ProdData/IBMWebAS/doc .

--
mfG

Dieter Bender

DV-Beratung Dieter Bender