Hi Mihael,

Tomcat is part of the HTTP server powered by apache and is not shown up in
the LICPGM Menu or DSPSFWRSC, only http Server is shown (5722-DG1). You will
find exact prerequesits and some configuration hints in the redbook SG246716.
In my experience tomcat is easier to install and configure than WebSphere
(the admin client is instable too) and its running quite good. The startup
times are rather bad (compared to linux or NT), but once loaded the servlets
it's running.

Dieter

Am Freitag, 7. Juni 2002 10:00 schrieben Sie: