Just as a test, if your remove the package statement from
SystemProp and the program you can't compile, compile
SystemProp into your ./src directory, then can you compile
this bugger?

Just a test.  If there's more to it, it may not be worth the
time

Usually when I run into this problem, it's either a
misspelled class, or directory in the classpath.  I would
triple check everything.

Brad
www.bvstools.com