  • Subject: RE: Visual Age/Websphere test env
  • From: Rizwan Ahmed <rizwan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 07:52:37 +0300

Title: RE: Visual Age/Websphere test env

Mason

The online help seemed to require lot of effort, my intention was to see servlets getting debugged , found suddenly that put all your servlets  (without referring help!!) under web in default_host and BINGO

But I have to refer servlets by full name.I think you can rename servlets somewhere in an XML but I have to see how and where...

What is that nameserver , the datasource.Well I define  AS400 JDBC Driver to connect to DB2 on the 400...

Regards

Rizwan