  • Subject: RE: Java Programs that Access Files created in QTEMP
  • From: "Torres, Ricardo CH1" <torresri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 12:43:28 -0600

No, you can not access the same QTEMP from command call connection and JDBC
connection, because when you use a Command Call connections , it has its own
QTEMP, and when you create the JDBC connections, it's has another QTEMP. is
not the same!!, The best solution I found when I had the same problem was as
follow: I just create members over a File.

I hope this helps!!
Ricardo Torres
Via Systems
MIS Team