Thanks for the starting point, however I hit a snag...

I wrote a simple hello world, and placed it in the IFS.

I then ran QSH.

I ran the   javac hello.java
and it created the HelloWorld.class file,
but when I ran     java HelloWorld
It came back with the error
  $
> java HelloWorld
  java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: HelloWorld
  $
I can see the HelloWorld.class file when I bring up Explorer..

Any ideas?  Thanks,  tim