  • Subject: Re: WebSphere Question
  • From: "Luther Ananda Miller" <luther.miller@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 13:41:39 +0100

In line 50, there is an extra "e" in "AdapteerInit" -- could that be the
problem, or is that just a typo when you copied the file to send as email?

Does your jvm.properties file have something like this:
  ncf.native.httpd.cnf.path=/QSYS.LIB/QUSRSYS.LIB/QATMHTTPC.FILE/CONFIG.MBR
?

Do you have the most recent WebSphere-related Group PTF(s)?
* SF99026: 440 WebServer Group PTF
* SF99027: 440 Websphere Application Server
* SF99067: - R440 JAVA Group PTF Description: Java Fixes
SF98440: Current Cumulative PTF Package 09/13/99 03:17 PM
SF99095: 440 Hipers

After you start WebSphere, do WRKACTJOB -- wait state is the server in and
what states does it change to? Does it stay up or shut down? Check the logs
in the subdirectories under /qibm/proddata/ibmwebas/logs

hope that helps..

Luther