I looked back in the archives and don't see as many as I remembered (mismembered?) so I have to assume that some were on other lists.

This recent one http://archive.midrange.com/egl-i/200906/msg00009.html is an example of the kind of thing I mean though. And here's another http://archive.midrange.com/egl-i/200906/msg00000.html .

Another example of what it seems should be simple is this one which even the IBMers seemed unable to resolve http://archive.midrange.com/egl-i/200901/msg00006.html

As I noted before - many of the problems can be resolved if you have enough experience in the App Server/Java arena - but most RPGers don't have that.

Jon Paris

www.Partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com