I, basically have quite an enviable task on the burner.  For a company
we've sold off.  Take a brand new i5-520+, install two i5/os lpars and a
Linux lpar.  Install a brand new Domino Domain with 4 servers.  Doing all
"from scratch".  V5R4.  Domino 7.0.1, Trend 3.0, Integrated Fax for Domino
(I'd love to get the new version of fax coming out June 23 but they won't
let me - scary.)  I figure when their new IT guy starts in June they'll
bury the poor bugger and he'll not be able to do an upgrade for 3 years.
Having some issues with current fax but I need to get
http://www.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/domino/related/fxd/faxupdates.html

IBM swears that it's 7.0.1 and V5R4 friendly once I have that.

Downloaded 7.0.1 from Passport Advantage.
IBM Lotus Domino Server 7.0.1 for i5OS English(C88RBNA)
Had to expand
IBM Lotus Notes and Domino Multi O/S 7.0.1 eAssembly English(CR3GRNA)
07-Feb-2006
 Select all
Select CR3GRNA_C88ZRNA  IBM Lotus Notes and Domino Release Notes 7.0.1
English(C88ZRNA)  5 09-Feb-2006
Select CR3GRNA_C88RCNA  IBM Lotus Notes Client 7.0.1 for Windows 2000, XP
Pro and XP Tablet PC Edition English(C88RCNA)  170 02-Feb-2006
Select CR3GRNA_C88RDNA  IBM Lotus Notes, Designer, Admin Clients 7.0.1 for
Windows 2000 and XP Pro English(C88RDNA)  200 02-Feb-2006
Select CR3GRNA_C88R6NA  IBM Lotus Domino Server 7.0.1 for Windows 2000,
2003 English(C88R6NA)  522 02-Feb-2006
Select CR3GRNA_C88R7NA  IBM Lotus Domino Server 7.0.1 for AIX 5.2, 5.3
English(C88R7NA)  861 02-Feb-2006
Select CR3GRNA_C88R8NA  IBM Lotus Domino Server 7.0.1 for Solaris 9, 10
English(C88R8NA)  766 02-Feb-2006
Select CR3GRNA_C88R9NA  IBM Lotus Domino Server 7.0.1 for Linux on Intel
English(C88R9NA)  447 02-Feb-2006
Select CR3GRNA_C88RANA  IBM Lotus Domino Server 7.0.1 for Linux on zSeries
English(C88RANA)  503 02-Feb-2006
Select CR3GRNA_C88RBNA  IBM Lotus Domino Server 7.0.1 for i5/OS
English(C88RBNA)

i5/os lpars are configured and running.  Linux has been turned over to the
Cisco Kid.
4 Domino servers are configured and running.  Op's gal is supposed to
register all the users.  Will cut over SMTP afterwards.  Currently the
"spin off people" have two email addresses, like user at olddomain.com and
user at newdomain.com  (See Short name/User id.  I do this all the time
for adding email addresses for people who might sell my address off.)